Name, credentialsCourse description
Who is the Audience:
All disciplines providing clinical neurofeedback services.
Level: Introductory, Intermediate
Specific Learning objectives:
Based on the content of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- List learning objectives here
You will receive an email containing the link to join the webinar before the event. Please ensure that you test your access to Zoom at least two hours before the webinar begins.
Fees: Webinar fee is $45.00 for all ISNR members. The fee for non-members is $60.00. Space is limited, so register early!
- CE certificate is a separate fee of $10.00 for 1 CE hour.
- 1 hour CE (Language listed below.*)
- Purchase CE credit here.
- This program, when attended in its entirety, is available for 1 CE hour.
- BCIA will issue 1 credit towards BCIA re-certification for full attendance at this webinar.
- This activity qualifies for 60 minutes of instructional content as required by many national, state and local licensing boards and professional organizations. Save your course outline and certificate of completion, and contact your own board or organization for specific requirements.
Add CE language here
Please address questions, concerns and any complaints to Susan Alvarez, ISNR Executive Administrator.
ISNR 13876 SW 56th Street Miami, FL 33175
Because these presentations will be done online, it will be the responsibility of the participant to provide adequate and appropriate computer availability as well as Internet connections that will support this webinar. All efforts and reasonable accommodations will be made to make the information accessible to persons with disabilities.
While this presentation offers no risk in and of itself, it is the responsibility of the individual attendee to determine any risks involved in the implementation of the contents of this presentation.
Instructor bio hereFinancial disclosure: none